Alpha Overseas is well-known in the industry for its Copper Nickel Filler Wire production. Due to their strong resistance to seawater corrosion, low macrofouling rates, and superior fabricability, copper-nickel alloys, also known as cupronickel alloys, are frequently employed in maritime applications. They have offered dependable service for decades and practical answers to the present technological problems.
Copper is strengthened and more resistant to corrosion when nickel is added, and the alloy is still malleable. Other elements can be added to improve copper strength, nickel's corrosion resistance, hardness, weldability, and castability.
Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Manufacturers, CuNi Filler Wire, Cu Ni Welding Filler Wire, Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Supplier, Cupro Nickel Filler Wire, Cu-Ni Filler Wire, Copper Nickel Filler Wire, Copper Nickel Filler Wire Supplier in Mumbai, India.
Table Of Contents
The most popular alloy is 90-10 copper-nickel (C70600, CW352H), composed of 90% copper and 10% nickel. It is used in power generating, desalination, offshore oil and gas drilling, and naval and commercial shipping. Where more resistance to saltwater flow, sand abrasion, wear, and galling, as well as more vital mechanical qualities, are required, alloys with a 30% nickel content (C71500, C71640), as well as those that are more strongly alloyed with aluminum, chromium, or tin, are employed.
Additionally, these filler Wire exhibit outstanding resistance to corrosion and biofouling in seawater. Seawater has been successfully utilized with Copper Nickel Tig Welding Filler wire for a long time. CuNi is the chemical formula for Cupro Nickel Tig Filler wire. It possesses tensile strengths of 52000 psi (359 MPa) when it is annealed and 78000 psi when it is rolled (H04 for flat filler Wire and H80 for tubing) (538 MPa). Notably, the most common welding procedures can be utilized to weld copper nickel in the welding process for pipes made of nickel and copper. Copper Nickel Brazing Filler Wire have an elongation at break of 11.00% (rolled, H04 for flat products; hard drawn, H80 for tubing) and an elongation at break of 40% (annealed). These brazing filler Wire have excellent mechanical qualities and a flawless finish. Such filler Wire are solid and have a long wear life. These filler wire varieties are an excellent option for marine structures, heat exchangers, and pipe systems since they can be easily employed in fabrication and welding.
Different Types of Cupro Nickel Filler Wire
Cupro Nickel Tig Filler Wire
- CuNi Tig Welding Filler Wire
- Copper Nickel Tig Filler Wire
- Cupro Nickel Tig Filler Rod
- Cu Ni Tig Filler Wire
- Cu-Ni TIG Welding Filler Rod
Cupro Nickel Mig Filler Wire
- Cu Ni Mig Filler Wire
- Cu-Ni Mig Welding Filler Wire
- Cupro Nickel Mig Welding Filler Rods
- Copper Nickel Mig Welding Filler Rod
- Cupro Nickel Mig Filler Rod
Cu Ni Welding Filler Wire
- Copper Nickel Welding Filler Rod
- CuNi Welding Filler Wire
- Cupro Nickel Welding Filler Wire
- Cu-Ni Filler Welding Wire
- Cupro Nickel Welding Filler Rods
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
We offer These Cupro Nickel Filler Wire as per ASTM / ASME Standard.
Specialized in Following Copper Nickel Filler Wire
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Price list in Mumbai
- Cu Ni Filler Wire
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Size
- Cu-Ni Filler Wire
- Copper Nickel Filler Wire Stocks
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Price
- Cu Ni Filler Wire Suppliers
- Copper Nickel Filler Wire Price
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Manufacturer In India
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Price Per Kg
- CuNi Filler Rod Chart
- Copper Nickel Filler Wire Manufacturer In Mumbai
- CuNi Filler Wire Dealer in India
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Supplier In Mumbai
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Supplier In India
- Filler Wire for Cupro Nickel
- Supplier of Cupro Nickel Filler Wire In India
- Cu-Ni Filler Wire Stockist in Mumbai
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Dealers
- Copper Nickel Filler Wires Stockholder
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire at Best Price In India
- Cupro Nickel Filler Wire Manufacturer In India
- Copper Nickel Filler Wire Manufacturer
- Manufacturer of Cupro Nickel Filler Wire In Mumbai
Applications of Cupro Nickel Filler Wire
Oil & Gas Industry
Power Generation Industry
We Export CuNi Filler Wire Across the Globe
Switzerland, Morocco, Tunisia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Russia, Thailand, Denmark, Ireland, Indonesia, Czech Republic, Lebanon, Bangladesh, Japan, Angola, Gabon, Slovakia, Austria, Sweden, columbia, Portugal, United States, Croatia, Yemen, Kuwait, Lithuania, Tibet, Taiwan, China, Mongolia, Kenya, Oman, Puerto Rico, Ecuador, Hungary, Germany, Jordan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Canada, Bahrain, France, Namibia, Hong Kong, Argentina, Gambia, Trinidad & Tobago, Philippines, United Kingdom, Nepal, Norway, Colombia, Lahore, Estonia, Spain, Kazakhstan, Algiera, Pakistan, Egypt, Macau, Sri Lanka, Turkey, South Africa, Costa Rica, Greece, Iraq, Chile, Belarus, Finland, India, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Bhutan, Vietnam, Zimbabwe, Peru, Serbia, New Zealand, Italy, United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Algeria, Qatar, Romania, Venezuela, Belgium, Israel, Singapore, South Korea, Azerbaijan, Australia, Brazil, Bolivia, Netherlands, Mexico, Poland, Ghana.
Domestic Supply Cupro Nickel Filler Wire
Gurgaon, mumbai, Surat, Visakhapatnam, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Ahmedabad, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Indore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Haryana, Thane, Faridabad, Ranchi, Howrah, Bhopal, Rajkot, Kanpur, Bengaluru, Jamshedpur, Jaipur, Ernakulam , Noida, Navi Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Chennai, Ludhiana, Secunderabad.