Alpha Overseas is well-known in the industry for producing Duplex/Super Duplex Filler Wire. The goal of duplex stainless steels is to achieve a 50/50 combination of austenite and ferrite, while in commercial alloys, the balance may be 40/60, respectively. Duplex steels are stronger than austenitic stainless steels and exhibit better resistance to localized corrosion, including pitting, crevice corrosion, and stress corrosion cracking. Super Duplex Stainless Steel is renowned for having superior mechanical qualities, stress corrosion resistance, and cracking resistance than any other steel. Super Duplex is a molybdenum-added austenitic-ferritic iron-chromium-nickel alloy. Compared to ordinary austenitic stainless steel, it has a higher resistance to stress corrosion cracking, a very strong tensile strength, and a good resistance to pitting. When a junction is created through welding, brazing, or soldering, a filler wire metal is a metal that is introduced.
DSS Filler Wire, Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire Supplier, Duplex Stainless Steel Filler Wire, Super Duplex Filler Wire, Duplex Steel Filler Wire Manufacturers, Super Duplex Welding Filler Wire, SDSS Filler Wire, Duplex Steel Filler Wire, Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire Supplier in Mumbai, India.
Table Of Contents
Super duplex filler wire is ER 2594. When used with wrought super duplex alloys like 2507 and Zeron 100, as well as super duplex casting alloys, Super Duplex Steel ER 2594 Filler Wire offers chemically features mechanically compatible (ASTM A890). To achieve the ideal ferrite/austenite ratio in the finished weld, Super Duplex Steel ER 2594 welding wire is over alloyed by 2-3% in nickel. High tensile and yield strength are produced by this structure, together with excellent SCC and pitting corrosion resistance. To provide the ideal fusion of microstructure, mechanical characteristics, and corrosion resistance, the filler wire is over-alloyed with nickel compared to the base material.
Cu and W additives give the wire improved corrosion resistance to sulfuric and hydrochloric acids. The microstructure of the foundation materials for super duplex stainless steel includes a ferrite matrix with an approximate austenite content of 50%. -50 to +250 degrees Celsius is the typical service temperature range. Super duplex stainless steels have superior corrosion qualities, including resistance to stress corrosion cracking and pitting in chloride conditions, and are stronger than normal duplex stainless steels (SCC). Numerous sectors, including offshore, oil and gas, pulp and paper, chemical, petrochemical, flue gas desulphurization (FGD), and desalination, make extensive use of super duplex steel ER 2594 filler wire.
Different Types of Duplex Steel Filler Wire
Duplex Steel Tig Filler Wire
- Duplex Steel TIG Welding Filler Rods
- DSS Tig Filler Wire
- Duplex Steel Tig Welding Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Tig Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Steel Tig Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Stainess Steel Tig Filler Wire
- Duplex Stainess Steel Tig Filler Wire
Duplex Steel Mig Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Steel Mig Welding Filler Rods
- Duplex Mig Welding Filler Rod
- Super Duplex Mig Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Steel Mig Filler Wire
- SDSS Mig Welding Filler Wire
- Duplex Stainless Steel Mig Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Stainless Steel Mig Filler Rod
- Duplex Mig Filler Wire
Duplex Steel Welding Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Steel Filler Welding Wire
- Duplex Stainless Steel Welding Filler Wire
- SDSS Welding Filler Wire
- DSS Welding Filler Rod
- Super Duplex Steel Welding Filler Wire
- Duplex Steel Welding Filler Wire
- Super Duplex Steel Welding Filler Rod
- Super Duplex Welding Filler Rods
Contact us to get a quick quote for your requirement.
We offer These Duplex Steel Filler Wire as per ASTM / ASME Standard.
Specialized in Following SDSS Filler Wire
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Price
- Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire
- SDSS Filler Wire Size
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Stocks
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Manufacturers
- SDSS TIG Filler Rods
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Manufacturer In Mumbai
- Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire Price Per Kg
- Duplex Steel Filler Rod Chart
- DSS Filler Wire Manufacturer In India
- Super Duplex Filler Wire Price list in Mumbai
- Super Duplex Filler Wire Suppliers
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Supplier In India
- DSS Filler Wire Manufacturer
- SDSS Filler Wire Stockist in Mumbai
- Duplex Steel Filler Wire Price
- Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire Manufacturer In India
- Duplex Steel TIG Filler Rod
- DSS Filler Wire at Best Price In India
- Supplier of Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire In India
- Manufacturer of Duplex Steel Filler Wire In Mumbai
- Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire Dealers
- Duplex Filler Wire Supplier In Mumbai
- Super Duplex Filler Wires Stockholder
Applications of Super Duplex Steel Filler Wire
Oil & Gas Industry
Power Generation Industry
We Export Duplex Steel Filler Wire Across the Globe
Hong Kong, Kenya, Bolivia, Namibia, Nepal, Oman, Belarus, Philippines, Switzerland, Belgium, Qatar, Czech Republic, Gabon, Canada, Estonia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Bhutan, Costa Rica, Croatia, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Puerto Rico, Bahrain, Peru, Bangladesh, Ecuador, Gambia, Greece, New Zealand, Trinidad & Tobago, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Norway, Mexico, South Korea, United Kingdom, Serbia, Iran, Turkey, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Finland, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Algeria, Bulgaria, Egypt, Ghana, Colombia, Denmark, Romania, Ukraine, Jordan, Kuwait, Japan, Lahore, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, Iraq, Tunisia, Singapore, India, Taiwan, Tibet, Lithuania, Chile, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Nigeria, Sweden, Ireland, Algiera, Slovakia, Germany, Poland, Argentina, Italy, Australia, Macau, Israel, Morocco, Portugal, Angola, United Arab Emirates, Hungary, Yemen, Spain, United States, Lebanon, South Africa, China, Austria, Libya, columbia, Mongolia.
Domestic Supply DSS Filler Wire
Pune, Surat, Gurgaon, Indore, Bengaluru, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Kolkata, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Chandigarh, Nashik, Ernakulam, Haryana, Kanpur, mumbai, Jamshedpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Secunderabad, Nagpur, Jaipur, Faridabad, Chennai, Noida, Ahmedabad, Howrah, Bhopal.